About Me

Friends



Photobucket

Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome To My New Home!

Well I finally made it!!

Welcome to my new blog! This may take awhile for me to get it going but I have so much I hope to share with you! So please keep checking in!
My goal is to make tutorials from the tags I make and I hope to throw in some masks, templates etc... along the way! And occasionally I will offer my tag as a Who Wants One! So if you like it Yell! lol
I also would really like to develop a type of newspaper because I know it has been so frustrating lately with all of the changes happening in the artist world!
Well enough said! Now I want to play!
I hope you enjoy my new blog and please leave me a message! I am looking forward to meeting all of you  : )  


0 comments:

My Blinkie

Blinkies

blinkies go here

Shoutbox